Thursday, November 18, 2010

Niche me!

I was having coffee with a very good friend of mine and the subject of blogging came up. Now, he is a fantastic blogger with a blog that is growing more successful by the day! So, I had to know, what was his secret. And he tells me, "You need to find a niche. You need to be the expert of...well, something."

So, I said to myself, "Self', we need a niche!" Unfortunately, my "self" yawned, rolled over and went back to sleep. My "self" has been completely unreliable since the whole foundation project thing, so I guess I'm on my own.

Luckily, my friend also had a suggestion, which I am presently googling, and so far, it's looking like a really good idea! I'm not going to say what it is, yet. And, I actually have few ideas of my own that need exploring.

I think I can really have some fun with this, so stay tuned!

No comments: